I'm Kaz, a freelance illustrator! Currently looking for both freelance and in-house opportunities✨
I love unreliable narrators, ladies with oversized axes, and robots, as well as drawing OCs!
here are the best ways to find me:
links to more socials, comission info, and my Terms of Service:
she/they, 30sfollow/unfollow at will, it's up to you to curate the best social media experience for yourself. I'm almost always up for chatting or answering questions, and lurking is also welcome! I am generally very chill. my itch.io has some zines and my most recent sketchbook, and my ko-fi shop has some old sketchbooks and digital freebies!
If you'd like to commission me, please fill out my commission form! Commissions are not first-come first-served, and filling it out doesn't guarantee you a slot, but it adds you to my waitlist.
If I accept your commission request, I'll contact you at the email address provided when I have a spot open, and we can finalize the details before I send you an invoice through Square (which takes payment through stripe). I can also take payment through Paypal.
Make sure you've looked through my Terms of Service before sending the commission request! The form will require that you acknowledge you've read it.
⭐ My commission queue and current status can be found on my notion page.
It may take me some time to start the commission depending on what else I have going on, but you can always email me for updates. I typically respond within the day, during business hours.
My current prices are listed on the commission order form.
more samples of my work can be found on my portfolio.
Terms of Service
last updated: Feb 15, 2024
**clarified some wording, removed rule about clients selling commissioned artwork
By requesting a commission, you certify that you have read, understood, and agreed to my ToS. Commission requests can be made through my order form (linked down below) or through ko-fi.
1. I have the right to refuse any commission request for any reason without explanation.
2. Turnaround time can vary between a couple weeks to 2 months.
3. I may sometimes post a wip (work-in-progress) or stream commissions. If you do not want your commission shown publicly, or want to wait until a certain date for it to be shown publicly, please alert me before I begin.
4. I will provide an update on the commission during the wip stage if asked for one on the commission form, or otherwise when asked. Clients are encouraged to check in for updates, assurance, reminders, or questions. I will do my best to respond within 24 hours during business days.
5. I reserve the right to post all commissioned work on any of my personal websites, portfolio, and social media.
6. I retain all the rights to the commissioned artwork. The purchase of image rights can be negotiated for an additional fee, and must be mentioned on the form when requesting a commission.
7. Clients retain all rights to their own characters.
8. Commissioned artwork is for personal use only. This includes printing it out to display in-home or as gifts, or cropping the artwork to create icons and avatars to be used non-commercially. You are free to showcase the artwork on your personal website or gallery, but please credit me as the artist. You may not use the artwork for streamer or website branding, or for other commercial purposes.
9. Please do not alter or edit the commissioned artwork, except in the personal-use cases outlined above.
10. I do not allow my work to be used for any 'AI' or blockchain related technology, at all, for any reason. I do not allow my art to be made into NFTs or fed to 'AI' generators.
Payment is due after details have been established and a price agreed to. I will send an invoice through Square (which uses stripe to process payments) or Paypal that must be paid in full before I will begin the commission.
I also offer commissions through ko-fi, which will be done through the site (ko-fi can take payments through either paypal or stripe).
★ Tipping is never required, but of course is always welcome! Tipping is available through ko-fi donations, or through Square when I send the invoice.
revisions and delivery
Revisions of a commission can be requested during the sketch/thumbnail stage. I will do my best to accommodate changes, but repeated requests for revisions, or extensive requests that diverge from the original description or references may incur additional fees.
For all commissions, minor revisions can be made after the work is complete. Major revisions may incur separate fees.
★ Minor revisions: small changes to facial expressions, color corrections, adding small, simple markings.
★ Major revisions: changes to pose, adding new clothing, anything that requires redrawing.
To ensure a straightforward transaction process and to avoid revision fees, please make requests for specific dimensions - such as 11x17" poster size, or a square image for a button or avatar, or phone/desktop wallpaper dimensions - as early as possible, where applicable.
refunds and cancellations
If the client cancels their commission during or after payment, but before work has begun, they will get a full refund.
If the client cancels after work on the commission has begun, or after the commission is complete, no refund will be issued.
If I am the one to cancel the commission, a full refund will be issued to the client. I may cancel and refund a commission for any reason, including but not limited to: rude or inappropriate behavior, poor communication, or unforeseen inability to complete the commission.
For cancelled or completed commissions, I may recycle sketches and thumbnails that were not used for other works.